Friday, August 4, 2017

Lemonade Stand - New Release For August 4th

I love yellow, it reminds me of the warm sun and fresh lemonade.  So when I saw this palette I new I needed to make a lemonade kit.  Plus I love fresh lemonade and it reminded me of driving down the streets in our neighborhood and all the little kids out selling lemonade on the corners.  How excited they get when you stop and buy something from them.
and a little freebie for you at the bottom!



available at
and
50% off until
August 12th


Kit includes - 70 Unique Elements, 24 Patterned Papers,  9 Cardstock
and Lowercase Alphabet in each color of palette






and also you can get these painted papers to go along with the kit


Here are some fun layouts and extras by my Creative Team







and yes I have a freebie for you to go with Lemonade Stand too


Click preview or HERE to download

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Jodi


1 comment:

  1. Merci Jodi ! These hearts are as sweet as the previous stars ! C from Paris ♥

    ReplyDelete